Monday, April 09, 2007

you know you're getting old when..

I read this interesting post by fellow Toastmaster Ramya, which gives you a check-list to find out if you're getting old. Those of you who are in mid/late twenties can relate to this a lot.

She writes:

There are a few startling moments when you reckon that you are getting old in the face of this earth..

- when your friends are only talking abt their spouses and
children
- when 'Economic Times' starts making a lot of sense

Read the complete list here.

While reading this, I made a rather-pleasant(?!) discovery about myself. Economic Times doesn't make any sense to me yet. And I'm not even bothered about home loans, budget, and recipes. This must mean I am young :)

Or am I an over-grown, mentally not-grown kid?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the later suits you better! :-)

Shrilatha Puthi said...

i'll take it as compliment :)

Ramya said...

Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy the bliss.