Tuesday, June 19, 2007

sir.. on the backboard

On my way to office everyday, on Old Madras road I see lots of private buses coming from KGF, Kolar, Malur, and other places. I don't particularly like them, as they are generally driven rash, and emit lots of black smoke right on my face while the rick I'm in snails by their side. These buses look gaudy with lots of colourful paint. They typically have picture of Aish Rai(sorry, Bachchan) on the back glass. Sometimes the privilege goes to Tamil actresses Sneha and Trisha.

Few days back I saw the picture of Pres. Kalam on a bus! I was so surprised, I nearly fell off from the rick. When I came back to my senses, I took the cam out and clicked this rare sight. Imagine, Kalam sir in competition with Aish, Trisha, and Sneha in the popularity department!

2 comments:

Smitha T T said...

Hey shri,
this is really a special pic.

you should post in some place where everyone one will check.

thanks for sharing
smitha

Chevar said...

a good post. eventhough the photo is taken from ric its having a touchy effect.

ಹೀಗೆ ಮುಂದುವರಿಯಲಿ ಬರಹ.