Thursday, June 28, 2007

superhero?

While I was glancing through the huge database of pictures of my treks, I found this picture and I thought it looks pretty interesting. I shot this picture at Savanadurga, which is one of my most adventurous treks so far.

Doesn't he look like a superhero who's just landed with a mighty jump? I bet he would look like Krrish if he had that mask on. It looks as if he's on top of the world. Look at the ground below, it looks so far below. And I love the cloudy sky.

* * * *
Actually this is my friend Harsha, just monkeying around on top of Savanadurga.

4 comments:

Smitha T T said...

With Mask, longer hair and without bag , look slike krish :-)

Pic is beautiful

Jagali bhaagavata said...

Nice one. Monkeying around? Did he see this post?:-D

Anonymous said...

Why bollywood? He does luks like our own sandalwood hero 'Shiva Shivanna' to me ;)

sushilsingh said...

Dear, Friend

Mount Abu is situated in southwest end of Rajasthan. Mount Abu is the only hill station in

Rajasthan, Mount Abu is more than just a summer retreat. Its stunning array of exquisite

Dilwara Jain Temples, dating back 11th- 13th centuries, make it a popular pilgrimage

centre.The history of Mount Abu is as diverse as the city itself. It was once a part of the

Chauhan kingdom of Rajasthan and served as a summer resort for the Rajput kings of the

region. After that, it was leased by the British government from the then Maharaja of

Sirohi for use as the headquarter of the resident to Rajputana (another name for

Rajasthan). Mount Abu was the home of many saints and sages in the old days.

Please Visit For More Detail

http://desidirectory.com/india-travel-guide/